My husband just notified me that he was taken to the police station and released after completing the field sobriety test (and 1 at police station)in AZ while on vacation driving his rental car from a baseball game. We live in Washington. He had a “reckless driving” ticket in 2004-nearly 10 yrs ago. What is going to happen to his license, etc here in Wa? Should I get an attorney? And if so, for which state?

Michael’s answer: Instate Attorney?  It is unclear from your question whether or not he was actually charged, but if he was or is charged then he definitely needs to hire an attorney licensed to practice in Arizona and is experienced in DUI defense. To answer your 2nd question, Washington will usually honor suspension and restrictions emanating from offenses in other states.

Call Now Button
Verified by MonsterInsights