Attorney Profile: Why Michael P. Brodsky?
Finding the right attorney to defend you in criminal matters is crucial. But how do you find a good, competent criminal defense attorney? Unlike plumbers or even physicians, it can be awkward or embarrassing to ask a friend or family member to recommend a criminal defense lawyer. That’s why I encourage you to call or schedule a consultation to find our how I can help. I am available evening and weekend hours when necessary by appointment. I have no associates, so your matter always gets my personal attention. I believe in being honest and direct with my clients from the beginning. You have the right to know what you are facing and what I can do to help. I can discuss your situation, explain your options, and provide you with a plan for going forward.
No matter what the situation, you deserve a strong advocate to protect your rights when charged with a crime. I even offer evening and weekend hours by appointment.
- Wisconsin, 1996
- Washington, 1998
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington, 1998
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1998
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin, 1996 – J.D.
- Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts, 1992 – B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Whatcom County State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Criminal Defense College (NCDC)
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA)
Pro Bono Activities
- Law Advocates: Street Law & Law Day
- April 15, 1957, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America