Michael’s answer: Underage Shoplifting?  You will likely be charged with the Theft in the 3rd Degree (Less than $250) and Minor in Possession of Alcohol (MIP). As a juvenile you will be entitled to appointed counsel (a public defender) regardless of how much you or your parents earn although you are permitted to hire private counsel if you wish. But  if you have no other criminal history your case will likely resolve with a diversion instead of actual juvenile criminal charges.

Call Now Button
Verified by MonsterInsights